*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Sunday 24 February 2008

Goodies in the post

I had a lovely surprise yesterday when I got home from work. Waiting for me was a pack of 20 Karen Foster 12" x 12" papers that I had been sent from Scrapbook Magazine as they published my letter and scrapbook page on their letters page. There are some very unusual papers in there, some are American (baseball/ ice hockey etc) and there are even 2 pages with the theme of dentistry!

They have come at an ideal time as I am on a complete spending ban at the moment! My friend also bought me some crafty bits from Tesco on Friday night to cheer me up as I had been poorly. However, it always seems that when I'm on a ban everyone starts offering free P&P! Typical.

Anyway, I'm going to go now to do some stamping and embossing as I really need some toppers for my cards I am making for charity and I'm going to have lots of time on my hands this week as OH is off on holiday which means I'll have extra time to myself whilst I leave him to babysit!

Take care of yourselves, until next time xxx

No comments: