*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Secret Crafter and Colour Create Challenges

Here is a card I have made using the Pollycraft Twiddly Wings 'Climbing' image, she is so cute. I have incorporated Jill's fantastic Sketch challenge this week from Secret Crafter, and the colours pink, orange and green from Colour Create this week...

The papers I have used are freebies from Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine, and Twiddly Wings has been coloured with Pro Markers. I also dug out my threading water Fiskars punch and added a few flowers, gems and some card candy.

I hope everyone is well, I've got a very hyperactive child on my hands today so no crafting for me ha ha!! Think I will be playing hide and seek and dinosaurs instead!!

Have a great day!

Love Becky xx

17 comments:

Wendy said...

This is so sweet Becky and that image is lovely
Wendy x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Becky this has made me smile it is so sweet and such a happy colourful card TFS dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Becky. Love the adorable image you've used and the colouring also. Pretty papers and flowers to. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Gorgeous Becky...love the colours and papers.
Emma x

Rach said...

a gorgoeus card Becky, the papers are gorgeous, happy papers. love the sweet image. hugs rachxx

CraftyC said...

You made me laugh Becky, its probably the only stamp where I've had my monies worth ROFL!!
Love this card, gorgeous papers and cute image. Thanks for taking part in the SCSC and have fun with the kids.
Clairex

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Well this card made me smile. She's so cute! I love those pretty papers that you have used too. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Becky,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

lovely card beautifully coloured- tell me about hyperactive boys!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Becky, such a pretty image and I love the bright colours and papers they are incredibly pretty! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Jill said...

beautiful card Becky, I love the cute image she is adorable! , glad you liked the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Di said...

Hiya Becky
Fabulous card love the flowers and card candy! love the image and the way you have coloured her!

thanks for joining C.C this week

Hugs Di xx

cheryl said...

wow such a beauty you have made one stunning card here hun love cheryl xxxxx

Janiel/ janny said...

What a cute card.. I love all of the flowered papers..
Cute image!
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. janny

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the vibrant colours

Cathy said...

Fab card Becky. I love the image and those gorgeous colours.
Thank you for playing along with the SCSC challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Becky and such a sweet image and design. Glad you could join us at Colour Create this time. Chris :)