*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 21 April 2009

My Time to Craft - Metallica

The challenge this week at My Time to Craft is Melallica, so we would like to see some sort or metal, or metallic colour on your cards! I was really original and went for gold!!
I used my Sugar Nellie teddies stamp and coloured them with twinkling H2Os in metallic colours, then I embossed the purple card and dragged a gold ink pad over the embossed script. I finally added some gold card candy, ribbon, peel off message and inked around the edge of the scallop.

Here is a close up of the teddies so you can see how they shine with the twinkling H2Os when they hit the light!
Thanks for looking as always, hope you've all had a great day in the sun!

Love Becky xx

15 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card becky, I love the stamp and your coloring is great
hugs Lia

Julie said...

Love the card, becky, gosh you can really see the shine.

Julie x

Joy said...

Hi Becky I love this card the purple and gold combo is amazing And the H20s are perfect as the colouring medium xx

Poppy said...

great card,love the colours.
poppy

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) Love all the shimmer !! Gorgeous image, very cute :-)

Lorraine x

ella bella said...

fabulous card Becky love the colour combo and the way you have coloured the image!
the new pic of you and Dylan is really lovely he is such a cutie.
Tracy x

Silli said...

Becky, your card is so sweet. I love the image and the colors... Great work... Hugs from Silke

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Becky,l love the stamp and colours.

Hugs riet.x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Becky I love the inked edges around the scallops. aww the new picture of you and Dillon is gorgeous aww hugs Jill xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful Becky
Wendy x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Becky,love the gold rubbed over the script embossing,looks really rich.
Never use my H2Os,i'm ashamed to say,must get them out and give them ago,
Take care
San x

LOUISE said...

Another fab card, love the effect of the embossed background, with the ink rubbed over the top, makes it really stand out. Good job! Lou x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this gorgeous, love the image and shaped card.
luv
Debby

Sheila Hallworth said...

oh i love this image sooooo much and your xard is gorgeous. I love my H2Os too!

Sheila :)