*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Monday 20 April 2009

Cute Daisy May Challenge - Glitter

I've been looking forward to today since last Monday... so here is my very first DT card for the Cute Daisy May Challenge! The theme this week is Glitter and here is the card I made...

My glitter is the glitter board behind Daisy, hopefully you can see it! I love the look on her face, she's either just been caught doing something naughty or has just remembered something she forgot to do! Oh I just love these images so much!

Can you tell I love these scalloped cards from Craftwork Cards, sorry if you're sick of them by now but I did buy a pack of 50 from the NEC so there are still loads more left!!

I'm very behind with my blog hopping, I'll be catching up over the next few days, I do miss visiting everyone over the weekend, who invented work anyway?? Lol!!
Love Becky xx

15 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Becky, new to following your blog. Lovely card, very cute. Where do you get your flowers from?

Julie x

Anonymous said...

Love it Becky. Well done you! xxxx

jenny said...

Cute card, love that sweet image and the glitter paper is gorgeous x

Jennyx

Lesley said...

Aww this is sooo cute!!!
Take care Luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Wendy said...

Awww this is so sweet
Wendy x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Becky,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Becky...love the image and your colour scheme...i'm not sick of seeing the scalloped cards i've got some myself and love them!
Take care
San x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Becky hope you are all ok hun, this is an adorable card sweetie, sorry be awol lately hope I am back on track now
Hugs Jacqui x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Becky, great card, I better post my card for the challenge now.janex ps seen your card for next weeks challenge, fab.

nessy said...

what a sweet card becky ~just love daisy ~we all love a little glitter!!
vanessa xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Becky hope your well?, done my card for the dt and have added to to the blog wow your card is so sweet love the little girl image.

Joy said...

Aw very cute, love that image xx

ella bella said...

very pretty card the image is really sweet and i love the card shape.
Tracy x

Jill said...

aww this is soo cute Becky, I love the image. Thanks for you lovely comments hugs Jill xx

LOUISE said...

Hi Becky, hope you are well. Fab card, love the image, she does look like she is upto no good. Love the glitter card behind. Have a great day. Lou x