*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Bootiful Stampz Bunny Card!


Here is a card I made with my first order from Bootiful Stampz, I love this bunny and was really pleased with the size of it and it only cost £5! Bargain!! I've included another photo so you can see how I've decoupaged certain elements of the stamp, you can't really tell on the main picture. I coloured the image with Distress Inks, I really love the Spiced Marmalade one I used for the plant pot, it's a lovely bright colour (and I love bright colours!) I thought the bunny looked a bit frazzled with his crumpled whiskers so I did a bit of crazy stitching around the image and added a few Prima flowers for decoration.
Hope everyone is having a nice day! Don't forget to enter my Blog Candy!
Love Becky xx

18 comments:

Sue said...

Awww he is so gorgeous becky, i'm a bunny lover and this litte falla is so cute.Love the stitchin too,very clever:-)

Sue
xx

Jill said...

I love your design for this card, that stamp is so cute, gorgeous Jill x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Becky Love the cute Bunny,congratulations you have won last weeks prize on spoon full of sugar if you could email me i will get it posted on to you.
thanks Debbie x

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous! I love the 3D.
I have been looking at the bunny in the basket, and the bunny with the resent - find it hard to visualise what it will look like stamped from the actual stamp - if you know what I mean.
This card has tempted me so maybe ...!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Totally cool and cute card, the stitching looks fab

My Paper World said...

What a cute stamp! and a gorgeous card you made with it! xx

Alison said...

Another stunner Becky just loving your creations.

~Emma~ said...

Becky I didn't realise you designed for Onefourzero. I've just had the houses, boats and rockets delivered and they are soooo cute!
Loving this card..the stamp is fab!

Kath Stewart said...

I love this card Becky - it is absolutely beautiful and your colour work is sensational...I could just cuddle him he is cute

Louise F NZ said...

This is THE cutest bunny I have ever seen! Gorgeous!
I love the marmalade pot and the stitching too.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous bunny and I love the stitching, brilliant

Bunny B said...

SUPER adorable!! :) Love it!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi Becky

Could you e mail us at thisthursday@artlover.com
we have something to ask you

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow Becky this is so gorgeous ,love it ,Dawnx

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

The image is so, clear and simple ;-)

CraftyC said...

I love your Bunny card Becky! And you have a nice day too!
Clairexx

Samantha said...

LOVE this one- this is my favorite card you ever did make!!!! Kep em coming sista!

Anonymous said...

your card is gorgeous:)x