*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Sunday 1 June 2008

A Birthday Card for Cathy

It was Cathy's Birthday yesterday! Happy belated birthday Cathy!! This is the card I made using my new Penny Black Bee Costume stamp, isn't he cute!? I coloured him in with distress Inks and used K&Co papers and the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder on the brown paper. The sentiment is also Penny Black. I wonder if anyone fancies setting up a Penny Black challenge blog? If there is already one please let me know!
Lots of love Becky xx

7 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

This is sooooo cute! I love that Penny Black stamp- aren't all of her stamp lines the best?!

Diane said...

Oh I love this image!! Hadn't seen that one yet,it's adorable,love your coloring!!

Cathy said...

It's a gorgeous card Bcky - I love it!
On the Docrafts forum there has been an alphabet challenge going since January - we're on V (eek!).
I would like a PB challenge blog too - perhaps you should set one up!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jac’s Playground said...

aww that is just soooo cute

ella bella said...

this is such a fab card i love that stamp and the colours you have used are gorgeous.
great idea about the penny black challenge i have been thinking for a bit that there should be a challenge dedicated to pb as i love there stamps so much and im sure everyone else is the same :)are you going to set one up, i hope so :) :)x

Joy said...

A lovely card Becky xx

Samantha said...

How absolutely cute this little guy is-I love the simpleness- It attracts me to just him. I also love the mermaid card- she is cute!