*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Friday 30 May 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - By The sea

The challenge over at Tilda & Friends this week is to create an ATC with the theme of 'By The Sea'. I got Tilda Mermaid just in time for this challenge! I paper pieced her with K & Co papers and added a little bit of distress ink here and there for shading. I sketched a little seagull in the corner and inked around the edge with a blue ink pad. My camera doesn't like photographing small things so I got my whale from the bathroom in order to get a good photo and create a little bit of a scene (I hope he doesn't scare you!)
Thanks for looking, Love Becky xx

8 comments:

Tova said...

beautiful !

Annie said...

fabulous! and love the whale too! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous ATC - I love the background and the paper piecing is fab.
Hugs
Cathy xx

tracie said...

wow you didn't take long to use her, and she looks fabulous - love your ATC Becky :)x

Vali said...

Beautiful ATC with lovely colors ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Paul said...

Great ATC and I like the helping hand (or should that be fin) holding it up!

TFS
Paul

Sue Shaw said...

What a lovely photo - very artistic! and love the ATC!
Sue.x

ella bella said...

fab ATC love the whale to lol