*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Monday 30 March 2015

Easter Critters...

Hello Everybody!!

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments on my first card since returning to blogging... they really spur me on to get crafting and every single one is so appreciated so thanks for that!! 

Now onto today's cards again using the felt stickers from Sainsburys. I just love these cute little Easter Critters and they are such fun to play about with on craft projects. I made a card for my son and then with some leftover scraps I made a notelet which I will be using as a thank you card. The papers are again from the Grace Taylor 'Let's Play' paper stack.


I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges...

Cute Card Thursday - Easter
Pile It On - Easter/Spring
That Craft Place - Easter/Spring
Challenge Up Your Life - Easter
Di's Digi Designs - Spring is Here
My Time to Craft - Easter Animals

Love and Hugs

Becky xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute cards Becky. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Becky I love these gorgeous little Easter cards those felt critters look such fun great scenes I love them both, super, super makes.
hugs
lorraine x

Ann said...

Aww, so sweet! Thank you for sharing at My Time To Craft!

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is just so cute hun love those felt critters hugs cheryl xx