*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Sunday 12 December 2010

Cherry Kisses - Lil Miss Attitude

Hi Everyone!

Well work is finished for another week and so I am wondering if I will be able to achieve the impossible (for me) and post a card everyday?? And as I'm all Christmassed out they will all be 'non Christmas' cards which will please a few of you!!

So today I share a card with you using this little feisty character from the Cherry Kisses range at Pollycraft and she is called 'Lil Miss Attitude'. Now if you ask me she is a sweetie really!!

I have used this amazing bright paper from We are Memory Keepers and a Penny Black sentiment stamp. She has been coloured with Promarkers and then shaded with colouring pencils.


I would like to enter my card into...

Crafty Emma's Challenge - Anything but a Christmas Card

Secret Crafter - Blue, Green and Pink

Stamp Something - Anything Digital

Cute Card Thursday - Floral Frenzy



Having been at work all weekend I have not had chance yet to do my exercise video but I have been good and eaten healthy... I'm even munching on a carrot stick as I type lol!!


Hopefully be back tomorrow!


Hugs Becky xx

10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Becky. Hoorah, somneone else feels like me, I am all christmassed out too. Your card is gorgeous sweetie. Such a cute image and all those fabulous bright colours. I love it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Becky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Becky,
What a lovely bright colourful card. Gorgeous paper ans embellishment and a sweet image. I love it.Hugs,
Fiona x

Margreet said...

Hi Becky....I keep loving making Christmas cards...all year long....but I also love what you have made with these bright colours....you coloured that pretty image so fab!
xxx Margreet

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Becky - love the bright cheerful card .Great to see a non xmas card
Hope you are all ready for the big day. is Dylan excited?
Lisa ;)

Bubbles said...

Another bright cheery card Becky, love how you have matched the flowers to the paper and another great image, if she had her tongue out it would be how Hollie gets when she had 'attitude'!!
The show went really well, Hollie had tears before the first show, think it was nerves, it's a big thing for the littlies that hadn't experienced it before, but she was all smiles on stage!!! I loved the teddy bear outfits to, they looked even cuter today with black noses and whiskers!!
Joanne x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This is such a pretty happy card! I love the flowers on it!
Hugs, Marit.

Joey said...

Hiya Becky Hun

Gorgeous card love the bold colours, and gorgeous colouring

Joey.xx

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Unknown said...

How can she have attitude when she looks so cute???? Fabby card hun.. Thanks for playing at CES xx