*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 17 August 2010

A Pollycraft Christmas Card and More Wedding Photos......

Hi Everyone!!

I've scheduled some cards for this week and there will also be a freebie all along the lines of Christmas!! I really enjoy making Christmas cards when the sun is shining he he!! Last week I had a big Christmas Crafting session and here is one of the cards I made using the gorgeous Kiki Gifts from Pollycraft and I thought I'd have a go at colouring her with my Lyra Aquacolours for a change from Pro Markers...

The paper is from the DoCrafts Percy and Penelope pad, Papermania Poinsettias and a Cuddly Buddly sentiment...

Tomorrow I'll have a freebie...

Here are some more wedding photos taken by Steve's cousin Ryan and nabbed from Facebook!!

The happy couple leaving the church...

Mr and Mrs Mellor leaving the church on the way to the reception...

The happy couple cutting the cake...


The gorgeous pastoral views of the reception venue at The Ashes at Endon...


It makes me well up all over again!!

Love Becky xx

12 comments:

CraftyC said...

Beautiful crumb card Becky and I love the wedding piccies!
Clairexx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Becky,
Fabulous card . I love the image and the colours. Great crafting and fab piccies.
Hugs,
Fiona x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Becky
A gorgeous card and fabb pics,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lia said...

wonderful card becky Thanks for sharing us the photo's of the married couple
hugs Lia

Lau W said...

Superb shots !
and superb card !
xxx

Margreet said...

great pics and a gorgeous card Becky!
xxx Margreet

nessy said...

delightful xmas card (really must get going on mine)
love the wedding pics!
vanessa xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab xmas card and beautiful wedding pics... its hard to imagine after months of planning its all over now..
Lisa ;)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Becky,I love the image and your papers.
Ohhh wowww what a gorgeous photos.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww gorgeous card, beautiful papers & layout, stunning wedding piccies, beautiful.sue,x

Bubbles said...

Your turn next Becky ;0) !!!!!!
The photo's are lovely what a good looking couple, and that cake is wonderful, simple yet elegant with the personal touches, just lovely!

Great card to by the way! I've made a couple of xmas cards this week, as crimbo isn't that far away!!

Joanne x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Becky that image along with your design is adorable, those wedding pictures look fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x