*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 23 June 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge 16 - Pearls and Swirls

Hi Everyone!! It's challenge time again at The Creative Cottage and this week we have the theme of 'Pearls and Swirls' for you picked by the wonderful Suzie!! This week you can win a product of your choice from The Creative Cottage Shop over at Pollycraft!! So here is my card... sunglasses at the ready he he...

I picked the 'Summer Morning' papers to go with the Ellie digi from the 'Baby Ellie and Friends' kit as I was going for a circus theme... so that's why it's all a bit funky he he!! The sentiment is from Elzybells and the leaves are from a Basic Grey mini stamp set which I got for Christmas off my friend and this is their first outing lol!!

OK... that's it from me... I hope you'll join us again this week... we love to see your gorgeous creations!!

Love Becky xx

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi becky - gorgeous little elephant.. now i do thinks they are soo cute! I love the funky style and fab colours. I love the Diamond DP
Lisa ;)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Becky love the embossed elephant.
luv
Debby

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Becky,
What a wonderfully bright card. I love the papers and the embossed elephant is fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Saskia said...

Happy, happy card!

Saskia ;)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Becky,what a beautiful card,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Lovely bright fun card Becky, Elephants are a fave of mine I have quite a collection and this one looks adorable embossed. xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous card Becky - love how you've embossed Ellie.
And those flowers really make your card pop !
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Maria Therese said...

Your card is supercute Becky!!

Katherine said...

Colorful!

Annie said...

aww this ellie is so sweet and I love the dotty embossing!
hugs, annie x

Berry said...

This is so cute Becky, I love your embossed Ellie and all those colours are so pretty! Hugs Rebekah x

Allison said...

just soo cute
AllisonX

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Beccky
this is a happy blog, your lovely cards always make me smile. Your ellie looks sweet embossed with dots, fab card. Did you ever get to Chester Zoo?
janex

Rachel said...

Funky card Becky - Ellie looks fab! I love those leaves too, what useful stamps to have!

Wedgie xxx

dj1952 said...

Such a lovely and cute card. The elephant is adorable. Embossing certainly adds dimension to the images.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com