*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Just 4 Cards to Share Today LOL!!

Hi Everyone!!

I have had a bit of a crafting session and made 4 cards so I guess I'd better get cracking then...

This first card is for 2 challenges... the sketch is from Sketch Saturday and the theme is from Allsorts which is 'Petals and Pearls'... I have used a Pollycraft image from the Sweet Dreams Collection and also the colour combo from the Pollycraft Challenge which this week is Pink and Brown and either yellow or green...


My second card is for A Gem of a Challenge and they would like you to make a card for a Special Birthday... it just so happened that I have an 18th card to make... so the challenge came in very handy!! Although I own a few Pink Gem stamps I decided to use this freebie image available from the blog as the person I'm making this for is a cat lover!!


My 3rd Card is for the MelJen's Featured Stamper Challenge over on the MelJen's Designs Blog. I have used this gorgeous MelJen's image which was a Freebie on their Papercraft Planet Group... I think anyone with little boys can't fail to love this image!! Thanks for the freebie!!


And my final card is for 2 challenges... the challenge over at Dottie's World is a colour theme of pink, green and turquoise and the Secret Crafter Challenge have asked for a 'Get Well Soon' card. I have used my Pixie Chicks set 1 downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts and coloured them for the first time!! The sentiment is from the same kit too...


Thanks for looking as always... right best get going as I'm taking Dylan shopping today... another cheap date to the pound shops and I might just stretch to a Happy Meal if he's good he he!!

Love Becky xx

29 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Becky, Gorgeous cards! Wow you have been busy again.

Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

Goodness me - have you been working the night shift? You have been reall busy lol
I love them all - can't choose my favourite.
Hope you have a great day
Lisa ;)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Becky, and wow you've been a busy bee again hunny. I am just adoring the cards you've made, what a great selection!!!! hope you're enjoying the easter break its sunny here again today but very windy. Don't think ill be spending much time outside, i will enjoy the sunshine from the conservatory!! enjoy your day hugs Linda x

Susie said...

All 4 are gorgeous! I especially love the images in the 2nd and 3rd ones - soooo cute! Susie x

Kerrie said...

Yours cards are just gorgeous.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Becky
I am impressed, you made some lovely cards. Evryone beautiful in their own way. I have to admitt that the Dreamer is stunning. Ilove the layout and flowers on this one.
Thanks for joining us at Dotties World this week
*Gunn*

Rach said...

Beautiful cards Becky,xx

cheryl said...

oh hun what a brilliant set of cards,they are all great hun love the images colurs and layouts too hugs cheryl xxxx

brenda said...

Hi Becky

A wonderful selection of cards, all so bright and cheery.

Thank you for joining in my pearls and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

I reccon the last one would fit our fantasy theme at Stampalot - a great prize on offer !

B x

Berry said...

Gorgeous cards Becky, esp love the charmed fairy I have seen herbefore and adore her! I wish I was as organised as you to do all these beautiful cards hugs Rebekah x

Bubbles said...

Morning Becky, wow what a fantastic lot of cards, each and every one just gorgeous. Your colouring and choices of images are fab, I especially love the get well card the image is perfect for that and I'm liking the eyeshadow!!!
Have a wonderful day, couldn't get better than a pound shop! Well a 99p shop lol!!!
Joanne x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Becky,
4 cards at once - someone has been very busy. They are all great but I just adore the fairy in the last one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Oh wow these are gorgeous Becky.
luv
Debby

Fleur said...

Hi Becky, these are all fab,
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mandy said...

Hi Becky,
wow you've been busy these are all gorgeous...love all of the images...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy xx

CraftyC said...

You have been busy Becky. A gorgeous selection of cards!
Clairexx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi becky hope your good? everything well my end wow stunning cards again and love the little pearls you have used I like to add these for finishing touches. Great image you have used too and fab colouring!!! Talk soon Hugs from Lisa

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super cards

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Mina said...

wow you have been very busy Becky...stunning card and each so different but just as fabulous
Mina xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Becky what a glorious selection of cards you have been busy. I am loving each and everyone the images are great

Hugs
Lorraine x

Emma said...

Wow another beautiful set of cards...all so gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the chalenge too, thanks for joining us at "A Gem of a Challenge" big hugs Pops x

The others are as gorgeous too hun x

Janet said...

Gorgeous cards......love what you have done with Milly!! xx

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Thanks for entering the Meljen's Designs Featured Stamper Contest! :-)

Dotty Jo said...

Your cards are all lovely Becky!
I am having a little Blogaversary giveaway around April 28th so why not drop by my blog and take a look! Jo x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card great image & colouring thanks for sharing & joining us at A gem of a chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Hi becky,

Great to see you again! Lovely work, all four cards are gorgeous. I favour the Dreamer card of course, it's just beautiful. Thanks for playing x

Sharon said...

These are all gorgeous and I love how you've used the free digi design for your Pink Gem card. Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous cards! Good luck with A Gem Of A Challenge...thanks for joining in! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/