*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog - Our First Challenge!!

Hi Everyone!!

Today is a very exciting time for me as it's the launch of The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog!!

We had a fantastic pre-launch blog candy which I will be drawing today so fingers crossed if you entered!!

You can use any products from any manufacturers for the challenge so I really hope you will be able to join us for our first Challenge where we have the theme NEW!! You can use something new which you've bought or make a New Baby, New Home card etc... We have a fantastic prize up for grabs and also a DT call for the Challenge blog so please do check us out!!

And here is my card...

I have used papers from the Creative Cottage 'Something Sweet' collection and my new stamps from The Greeting Farm. I have also used a new little charm sent to me by my very special friend Jill!

In other news... I had a bit of a blow out yesterday whilst watching QVC... I couldn't believe what fantastic products Dawn Bibby had released!! I had to go for the TSV... the accompanying set of 4 clear stamps and some more stamps which had the most adorable cute owls... it's a good job OH gave me some money for Mother's Day!!

Thanks for looking!!

Love Becky xx

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely card!! Good luck with the new challenge-blog!

Saskia :)

the creative cottage said...

love your card Becky, the image looks fab and that charm is so sweet.
Well done on treating yourself, I was going to get it but decided to be good :( so wish I hadn't now and had just got it lol
have a great day
hugs
Tracy x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Becky this is absolutely gorgeous!
Love your cute image and your papers are so delicious!
Good luck with your new challenge!
Enjoy your TSV!
hugs
kim x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful Becky! love your gorgeous charm too!

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Becky :) I love this image and the papers are gorgeous :-)

I am so envious of you having access to the QVC Channel ! I miss out on all these fab offers :-) ha ha ,,, enjoy your new goodies :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Shelly said...

Hi Becky, super cute card! I love the papers which go so well with the image...and I'm a real sucker for charms! Sounds like I missed out on the QVC thing yesterday... I wasn't feeling too good and had to go to bed! Damn!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Lisa Jane said...

I loved taking part in the first challenge. All the DT cards are fabulous.
I love your card - the pinks and browns are a wonderful colour combo. I don;t blame you for loving that little charm , its gorgeous. Love the new images from TGF - i want them all lol
Lisa ;)

Sue said...

Hi Becky
gorgeous card lovely image, scrummy papers, have just been and purchased a couple of sets, sue,x

Donna said...

Your card is adorable Becky and such gorgeous colouring on your image...how cool that we have 9 entries already on the challenge blog...YAY! :) Donna x

coldwaters2 said...

Becky this is a little gem your card is totally fabulous the colours/papers the image is just a delight to see.....this is why I so love visiting crafter's the beauty is never ending and brings me so much joy.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card. Fantastic colouring on the image - I've just got copics and I'm still getting used to them !
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. Thanks also for becoming a follower.
Suzie x

Shirley said...

This is a stunning card and the colouring is perfect. I cannot get used to my Copics.After using Watercolours these seem a little bit "flat" but I will keep trying.

Shirley