- 1st Challenge - Cute Card Thursday - Spots and Dots
- Stash Used - CC Designs stamp (Crimbo prezzie from Pollycraft Paula!), Basic Grey papers, Sentiment stamp freebie with my order from Bunnyzoe Crafts (a fab shop!!)
- 2nd Challenge - Charisma Cardz - I Love You
- Stash Used - WOJ Stamp won from a challenge at Charisma Cardz (thanks girls!!), Basic Grey papers (don't like the flowery paper but was determined to use it!!) and Heidi Swapp sentiment stamp bought in sales for 11p!!
- 3rd Challenge - Just Cute Bears - Hearts
- Stash Used - Forever Friends clear stamp, core-dinations card stock, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Adirondack red ink, Distress inks, script stamp and embossing powder.
Thanks for looking at all my cards! My Forever Friends card is a bit inky and distressed because I had all my messy goodies out yesterday because I made these ATCs for a swap with my friend She who is the queen of inky ATCs, I haven't had a go at this kind of crafting for ages so I really enjoyed it...
My favourite is the green one, I used a CleverCut stamp, stamped in clear distress ink, then embossed with white embossing powder, dragged over Adirondack 'Lettuce' ink, stamped the script in same ink and then coloured in the image with ProMarkers (I might make myself one of these lol!!)
So thanks for looking once again!! I'm off to make more challenge cards and get a few 'Happy Mail' packages in the post (including these ATCs!!)
Love Becky xx