*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Saturday 8 August 2009

Pollycraft Teasers!!

Hi everyone, I hope you've all been enjoying the beautiful weather today, maybe we will get the Summer we were promised after all! Anyway, just to tease you, here are 2 cards made with some soon to be released Pollycraft images from the 'Sweet Dreams' collection. I must admit to becoming slightly obsessed with these images lol!!

Well, here is my first card made with 'Melody - My fairytale' and it's my entry for the Dare U 2 Digi Stamp challenge this fortnight which is 'Distressing'...

I have distressed around the edge of the image with Distress inks in Worn Lipstick and Brushed Corduroy. I then coloured the image with ProMarkers. I thought the image was quite striking so I just went for a very minimal card to hopefully show off the image.

And here is a card made with 'Evangeline - My Little Star' which I am entering into the Bee Crafty Challenge where you are asked to colour your images, and she was a real dream to colour...

My colouring medium is ProMarkers (for a change lol!!) The font I have used is called 'Tuna and Hot Dogs on Rye' and is a really great one for free don't you think?? You can download it here if you like it too!!

Well... that's it for today, I wasn't planning on doing any crafting tonight but there are a few challenges I'd like to do so I may have to have a play!!

Thanks once again for looking and for your lovely comments!!

Love Becky xx

15 comments:

Jill said...

ohh Becky I love the style and simplicty of the first card, it really shows off your fab colouring, such a gorgeous images and the 2nd card is just as beautiful hugs Jill xx

Cathy said...

Wow Becky these are gorgeous. I love both images and great distressing.
Hugs
Cathy xx

cheryl said...

these are just gorgeous hun adore them great layouts too love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Donna said...

Hi Becky, wow, you have done the most amazing distressing on your image and I love the simplicity of this card, fabulous image! So pleased you could join us at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

Crafting Diva said...

Another fab selection of cards Becky and thanks for the tease of the new Pollycraft images they look fab love your distressing gives a great effect to the card.

Lena Katrine said...

Oh Becky! These are adorable! Love the colours of your colouring!

Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

LOUISE said...

Another two fabulous cards becky, love them! Love the distressed look on the first card, very effective. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Lou x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Becky,what a beautiful cards,i love the stamps and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bee said...

Lovely cards and sweet sentiments. Great application of colour with lots of texture and warmth created in the Bee Crafty entry. Thanks for joining in the challenge Becky :)
- Bee Crafty

Rach said...

fabulous cards becky,
oh and yes you are still in time.. good luck. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Brilliant cards dear, such sweet images and fab colouring as always. Hope you had a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, wonderful images and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Arline said...

These images are so cute hun! Great cards!xx

Larissa said...

Very lovely cards! I love the simplicity of your first card. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Juls said...

wow! love both of these cards! they are just stunning!