*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Sketch and Stash, My Time to Craft and Crafty Muse

Hi Everyone! I hope you've all had a good week! What a beautiful day it is today, perfect for sitting outside and crafting!
Well, here are the projects I've made for challenges this week...

Sketch and Stash


The sketch this time at Sketch and Stash is a little bit open, there is still a sketch to follow, but you can place your sentiment and embellishments wherever you wish!
For my card I used my new scallop cards from Craftwork Cards which I got at the NEC, a bargain £5 for 50!! The image is also from one of the sets from the Daisy and Dandelion stamps which I'd not used. This is either Pickle or Onion (I think!!) I'm a little confused with all their names at the mo!! The papers are from the Clare Curd mega stack and the flower is a freebie from Cardmaking and Papercraft this month!


My Time to Craft



The challenge this week at My Time to Craft is 'Island Fun'. We would like to see something tropical on your cards, whether that be tropical colours or tropical theme. Straight away I thought of this image of Dottie from the 'Dress Up Dottie' Collection, and I decided to give her a textured skirt using some cross stitch thread. The sandcastle and sentiment are from the 'Fun Time Dottie collection' I decided to piece them together. There are so many ranges now of the Charmed Downloads, but these early Dottie downloads will always be my favourites!!


Crafty Muse



Sammi has worked her magic again and has created some fabulous Easter downloads, and what's even better than fabulous images is FREE fabulous images!! they are available on the Crafty Muse site with the one condition that you use them to enter the challenge this fortnight where the theme is 'Easter'.
I decided to make an Easter basket, I first made one of these at school and the charm of them has never wavered for me!! I made this basket over a week ago now and as you can imagine, the chocs are no more he he!!


Well, that's it for another week! Thanks for looking as always and remember to leave me a comment so I can come and visit you when I do my blog hopping next Monday evening!


Love Becky xx

21 comments:

Maria Matter said...

These are gorgeous Becky!!!
Your pickle or onion (I don't know which is which yet)card is colored beautifully and that's fantastic striped and polka dot paper!!!!
Dotty in her floss skirt is fabulous too, great idea!!
You've made a lovely little easter basket for this pretty little CMuse digi! Love the choccy too, yum! Those babies would have been gone before I took the pix! :)
blessings, Maria

CraftyC said...

What a great selection Becky and I love your Pickle or Onion Card lol. Enjoy the sunshine and have a great weeks crafting
Clairexx

nessy said...

more gorgeous cards becky ~you have been busy ~glad you are enjoying the crafting time outside ~bit cloudy here today!!
vanessa xx

Cathy said...

Fab cards Becky. I love your colouring on Pickle/onion, and Dottie's skirt is ace!!!! Great basket - just wish I liked chocolate more!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creations Becky :-) all different and all fabulous ! Love your sketch this week am just putting the finishing touches to my entry ! :-)
Lorraine x

Riet said...

wowww Becky,what a beauticard and creations,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Becky these are all fab. x

Wendy said...

All gorgeous Becky
Wendy x

Diana Mancuso said...

Becky, your Sketch and Stash card is wonderful! I love the colours and the patterned paper and I really like the elephant. So cute!

Diana - Teacher Mom

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabulous creations Becky, all of them, but I especially love the Dottie one, its fantastic :):):) Hope you are well :)

Elaine x

Kit said...

great cards...love the hula lady v cute

Best Wishes, Kit x

Kate T said...

All really good! I love the Easter basket, I will have to make one. Plus love how u coloured in your elephant. A really stunning atc!! Love Kate x

mueppi said...

They are just wonderful, Becky!
I love all details and colours!
Hugs Gisela

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous creations love the Elephant best (I can never remember their names either).
luv
Debby

kelly said...

thanks so much for your comment you made my day! and thanks for your vote it means alot x

Anonymous said...

Love your cards and basket Becky. Hmmm, now I'm in the mood for chocolate after see the basket!
Barbara
x

ella bella said...

these are gorgeous Becky, i love the basket its fabulous and your cards look great!!
Tracy x

Jill said...

gorgeous Becky, I love the first card and your atc is fab the skirt on dotty looks amazing, gorgeous basket too hugs Jill xx

LOUISE said...

Hi Becky, hope you are well, loving all your projects, especially Pickly/Onion, the papers are fab. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Lou x

Joy said...

Fab basket! and I love Pickle or Onion - gorgeous xx

Nicky said...

These are wonderful I love them all you are so talented x x