*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Friday 9 January 2009

A Quick Reminder...

...I am running a monthly ATC swap blog, our first challenge is 'Love and Romance' and it is a 'cute' themed ATC swap where you can use any stamps or downloaded images (anything you colour yourself).
The first swap is open to everyone in the UK until the end of Jan and so far we have 10 lovely bloggers taking part.
If you'd like to join in just post your interest on the post here and email me for my address once you've made them.
Love Becky xx

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Becky,

just wanted to say Hello I don't do ATC but wish you lots of luck, I had a sort out and found a loads of blank ATC cards so I'm sending them to you hun, they were part of a kit I bought hope you don't mind hugs Jill x

Cathy said...

I've made 3 so far - can I put them on my blog before I send them or not?
Have a great weekend Becky and any advice about potty training is gratefully recieved as Beth is adament ... the toilet is cold!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

bumblebee creations said...

Good luck to you - sounds like lots of fun!!! If only it was for folks out of the uk as well.. :( I am positive you will find this very rewarding fun though!! : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, my ATCs are on my blog now and will be in the post to you next week. xxx