*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Thursday 22 January 2009

A Catch Up!!

Hi All!! I've not been online much this week so I'm having a little catch up now...

Firstly, here is my card for the challenge this week at My Time to Craft where the theme is 'You're Having a Laugh!!' We would love to see something funny or something which makes us smile on your creations!!
For my card I used Giggling Tilda which I got for Christmas and added some ribbon from Et Cetera and some freebie papers from Crafts Beautiful. Then I simply added a Prima flower and my famous craft wire!!

And then here is my entry for the Penny Black Challenge which is 'Dots'. This is my first entry for the challenge since I left the DT and I've really missed my little Hedgies and Cuties so I really enjoyed making it! Check out the DT cards, they always create such stunning examples to inspire you!!


I also did this for the ABC Challenge which was W... for Wallet but I didn't post it in time!! I was surprised how easy these were to make so I'll be making some others as I have loads of stamped images to send out to the lovely people who've sent me some lately, love you guys!!
So that's my little catch up!! Before I go, we're coming to the end of our first month at the Monthly ATC Swap, our next swap for Feb is Animals, so if you'd like to join in that one I'll be posting up the details on Feb 1st. I've added some of the ATCs which I've received so far so you can see the kinds of gorgeous creations you are likely to receive if you take part!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Love Becky xx

24 comments:

Poppy said...

great cards and love the wallet.
poppy

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Becky these are all lovely hunny. I adore the wallet folder its fab, and i love that hedgehog penny black image, sooooo cute! hope you are well hunny. Speak soon, hugs Linda x

Annie said...

love that wallet card you made and the giggling Tilda card too! hugs, annie x

Wendy said...

These are both lovely Becky
Wendy x

Sue said...

aww these are wonderful...i love em:)

sue
xx

Chrissie said...

Well you've certainly been catching up in style Becky!
These little creations are just gorgeous and your colouring gets better and better!

Kath Stewart said...

Wow Becky...nice to have you back on PBSC again and what a cute card...love the spotty paper and your cute hedgie...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Bex said...

Fab cards.
I love the wallet idea - swapping stamped images is fab!

Love Bex x

WeirdCat said...

Both great and good luck with the Pollycraft entry, hope not too many steal your first prize!LOL

Cathy said...

Fab cards - love the papers you have used.
You have made that Giggling Tilda look really good - I didn't get on with her so gave her to a friend - hmmmm maybe I shouldn't have!!
Love the wallet - that hedgie is so adorable. Thank you for taking part in the ABC challegne last week!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

All are fab - love the ribbon on the first one, the colouring on the second and the wallet is great

Beth said...

Yey! So gald you could join in this week! I love this card, great papers! xx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous cards Becky....love them both,"Giggle" Tilda is so cute and so is the hedgie on the other card,it would be hard to pick a favourite...brilliant work,
Take care
San x

tracie said...

Hi Becky, oh wow these are gorgeous hun, love giggling Tilda -she's adorable, have to add her to my wishlist.. fabulous PB card too hun - very cute hedgie and gorgeous colours - stunning as always hun.
Love your blog make over too - looks gorgeous !!
Thanks for joining us this week hun
hugs
Tracie :)x

Pauline C said...

Hiya Becky - glad you could join us again this week :-) Two adorable cards .... personally I'm not into Tilda but I love this image as her li'l hand so cutely covers her lack of mouth lol! Totally sweet!! And your PB wallet is so cute too ! Hope to see you again soon hun
Pauline x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hunny, these are fabulous I live the giggling Tilda colours so sweet but the Penny Black folder is just perfect love the colours and of course your colouring
big Hugs
Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous, love the pretty Tilda one, love the craft wire too. Brilliant PB wallet the little Hedgie is so cute.

Debbie said...

Wonderful cards Becky, Love the pretty Tilda card, you have colourd the image beautifully and it's Fab to see your trademark curly wire again.
You PB wallet Gorgeous, great image and fab dotty papers. Debbie x

Bubbles said...

Beautiful card Becky the Magnolia image is so sweet. The image folder is fab, your colouring on the hedgie is wonderful and I love the spotty background paper.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, I ok just feeling a bit out of sorts, mojo still hasn't really come back (blaming it on the weather Lol!!)
Joanne x

ella bella said...

they are all so gorgeous Becky especially love the tilda card. you always make the most beautiful cards
have a lovely weekend
Tracy x

Jill said...

ohh Becky they are both stunning I love the Tilda one the bright colours are lovely and the PB one is so cute and wonderfully coloured too hugs Jill x

Joy said...

I absolutely love giggling Tilda, fabby cards becky xx

Chrissie said...

I forgot to let you know I gave you an award Duh!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards and the wallet is wonderful. Well done you! xxx