*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 19 November 2008

For Ellie...

A little extra post this week because I just had to show you what I made with Dylan today for Ellie who is going into hospital next week. Her mum Cathy is asking us if we could make her a card to entertain her whilst she stays in hospital (you can see the post here). I used a cute fairy stamp which I bought from Dimension Fourth at the NEC on Sunday and simply added her name and some flowers! Then I asked Dylan if he'd colour a picture for Ellie and he did me proud!! This is really good colouring for Dylan, I think he tried his best for Ellie! He even jumped on his bike afterwards and said he was taking Ellie to hospital bless him! I've also included some stamped images, the cat is also from Dimension fourth as I know Ellie likes cats!

I'm not getting round to your blogs as much as I'd like this week, please don't think I'm being ignorant, I feel really bad when I'm struggling to keep up!!

Love Becky xx

15 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card hun made by your talented son! Ellie will love it. Don't feel bad about not being able to keep up with things, im much the same, you can only do what you can! don't stress out, hugs to you Linda x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Becky and Dylans picture is great! Don't feel bad Becky...I think we all struggle especially at this time of year when everything gets so hectic. Linda is right just do what you can. Debbie x

Rach said...

gorgeous Becky, Ellie is sure to love it. hugs Rachxx
Don't stress about not visiting blogs hun, ditto what Linda said, just do what you can and don't stress. big hugs rachxx

Elaine ♥ said...

Such a cute card, Ellie will love it lm sure :) and well done Dylan, what fab colouring in... bless you for wanting to take ellie on your bike lol!!!

Elaine x

~Emma~ said...

Hello my darling! This is so cute and Dylan could be major competition for you at a later date! Hope you are all well. Big hugs Em.x

Cathy said...

Becky te card is gorgeous and Ellie will love it, but not as much as Dylan's fab picture!!
You have competition there!
I know what you mean about blogging, a seem to be swimming against the tide at the moment - just do what you can!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card for Ellie & well done to Dylan.
Emma x

Samantha said...

Very cute- I am sure she will love it also!!! Good job Dylan- I see a future stamper in the works!

Sue said...

this is really cute,such an adorable image Becky:)

sue
xx

Happy Crafter said...

Awe how sweet it is gorgeous the image reminds me so much of a cabbage patch my daughter adopted many years ago. Dylan did a fantastic job with his picture too :)
Hugs Val xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Becky and well done Dylan your colouring is fab hugs Jill x

nessy said...

such a cute card you and dylan have made for ellie ~she will love it
vanessa xx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Becky,and well done Dylan,Ellie will love it,
Take care
Sandra x

Sarah C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah C said...

^^
That was me. I'm so excited I can't spell tonight.

Was trying to say:

Hi Becky, just dropping by to say congratulations on the DT. I'm a newbie on it too. Exciting isn't it? Looking forward to seeing your work on there :D Love, Sarah C