*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Dinky Dots Freebie Download For Everyone!!


What exciting news!! I have copied this info from Alison's blog to help spread the word... go and tell everyone you know lol!!

"Eskimo AJ Fishing" is the latest image to be released from Dinky Dots Crafts, and we have some exciting news about it... For 1 week you can download this image for free over on the Dinky Dots Blog .We would like to thank you all again for your continued support of Dinky Dots Crafts and to all of you who have adopted AJ & Lulu into your collections. We hope that you enjoy this new image of AJ. Remember that this image is only available as a freebie for 1 week so spread the word around and get creating.
What you waiting here for go get your freebie...................


Love Becky xx

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thanks for the info Becky, I'm on my way now....

Cathy said...

Got mine - just not sure what to colour him with!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Trace Dee said...

Thank you for this link Becky.

I have a little award for you if you would like to pop over to my blog to collect it.

Your blog is so inspiring i love taking a peek at your creations

Tracey x x x

Annie said...

thanks for the info Becky - might have to send you an email about guesting on Tilda and Friends .. .. .. annie x

Adele said...

Thank you for the link, I popped over late last night but have been at work today..all I need now is a 48 hour day!

Thanbks again

love Dingle.x

darcy48 said...

I will pop over and try and download this lovely image but I have never done it before so will let you know how I manage!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Sammi said...

thanks for telling us Becky - I'm looking forward to having a go at an AJ card :)

darcy48 said...

I have managed to get the image with a little help from Danielx

Arline said...

Thanks for letting us all know Becky! We are being spoilt! That image is so cute!xx