Monday, 11 August 2008
Sketch Saturday and Dottie and George Challenges
Here is my card for the fabby sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week (can you believe I won last week's prize! I never win anything so it was such a nice shock!!) This card is also for the challenge at Dottie's world where the theme was to combine their challenge with another blog challenge! I paper pieced Dottie and George by printing onto different coloured papers and highlighted areas with distress inks, a black outliner pen and a white pen. It took ages to do but on a wet day like today it occupied a few hours!! I've had these papers for well over a year so I bought them out to play today!
I've also been tagged by Ruth and Jilli so I have to tell you 6 facts about myself!!
1. I work in a cash and carry as a co-ordinator in the cash and banking department.
2. but... I would love my own craft business or shop (like most crafters!)
3. My favourite colour in Pink but the colour doesn't suit me so I never buy pink clothes!
4. One of my favourite TV programmes is Gok's Fashion Fix, I think he's brill!
5. I am a Big Brother obsessive and have watched every episode of all 9 series'!
6. Even though I love Big Brother I would never audition to be on the show, I'm far too shy by their standards!!
If you fancy answering these questions then consider yourself tagged!!
Thanks for looking once again!! I'm going to organise some blog candy soon because I've just noticed that I've had over 10,000 hits!! I'm amazed!!
Love Becky xx