*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Saturday 23 August 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - No Cards Allowed!!

The theme this week at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge is to make anything so long as it's not a card. Well, this was a bit of a challenge for me as I love my cards! I'm trying to learn how to make more fancier stuff and this weeks challenge will hopefully give me some new ideas. I'm afraid I only came up with a tag, but I tried to make it as fancy as possible!
I used this gorgeous cat image from the lovely Tracy and coloured him with Pro Markers then I punched him out with my super duper scallop punch. I edged around the scallop with black chalk for definition and mounted this onto the tag which I covered with some freebee magazine papers. The black ribbon is from the lovely Tracie and the other bits and bobs are from my stash.
Can't wait to see everyone's creations!!


Love Becky xx

22 comments:

nessy said...

wonderful tag becky ~just love that cat ~may have to add that to my list!!! love the bright colours ~perfect!!
vanessa xx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous tag Becky and love the pink and lime with the Christmas kitty...have a great weekend
Love
Kath
xxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Wow Becky love this tag such great bright colours and a lovely stamp. Have a great Weekend Hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Jackie said...

Beautiful tag and I love the stamp, dont have any PB Cats! Enjoy the weekend.
jackie x

Jill said...

gorgeous tag Becky and well done for doing the challenge I'll be giving it a miss this week as I can't think of what to make. Hugs Jill x

Swaantje said...

Fantastic tag,Becky!!
Beautiful papers and a sweet image

tracie said...

Hi Becky, I love this cute Tag and will def be making some of these this year for xmas - great I love it.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Tracie :)x

WeirdCat said...

Cute tag, and very quick off the mark

ella bella said...

Wow Becky this is stunning i love it, the image looks perfect and i love all the detail, fabulous work.
thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog :) and dont worry your not getting rid of me that easy lol i would miss you all to much to :)
have a great weekend
Tracy x

Louly said...

That's sooo cute! I love it.xxxx

Juliet said...

Love this Becky - such a cute image, coloured beautifully and a great colour combination.

Your Dottie challenge card is stunning too - just shows how great the images are all year round and you've given me an idea for my challenge next week. Thanks!!
Juliet xx

Chrissie said...

Love it Becky, I'm still trying to decide what to do for this challenge!

Sandra said...

Hi,great tag,love the cute image and coloured to perfection...still haven't tried my promarkers yet.
Sandra x

Unknown said...

oooo Becky ... I think I may neeeeeeed that cat now ... fab tag ... lovin' the colour combo X

Kate T said...

STUNNING!!!! :-)
Kate xxx

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Awesome tag Becky. I love the image, everything is great!

Unknown said...

so nice

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Tag Becky. Love the cute image and papers you have combined.

orangedaisy said...

love the image, wd on coming up with something for this callenge. like you i tend to stick to cards so not make anything yet
x

darcy48 said...

Love this tag beckyx

Arline said...

This is lovely Becky! Very cute image and great alternative to a card!xx

Alison said...

This is fab Becky love it.