*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 27 August 2008

An Award!


Thanks so much to Jacqui for this fab award!
I was useless with the last award I received so I thought I had better post this one quick!!
Normally I worry about giving these awards away, I would hate anyone to feel like I'd missed them out, but on this occasion I have 5 ladies in mind who I think will really appreciate this award. I would like to send this to 5 lovely ladies who I've met through my blog. We all go through highs and lows, times when we are happy, times when we are sad, times when we are in good health, times when we feel poorly, here is my way of showing I care...
Love Becky xx

5 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Becky you have made me cry...what a lovely thing to say and thank you so much for thinking of me. Big hugs Em.x

Jill said...

aww Thank you Becky, this means so much to me, I will upload when I get back from Work.
Thanks Jill xx

Joy said...

Aw thankyou Becky how thoughtful of you, I will pick it up later. It means a lot to me, lots of hugs Joy xxx

ella bella said...

Hi Becky thank you so much for the award its means a lot and has made my day.
hugs
Tracy x

Arline said...

Congrats on ure award Becky! You deserve all your awards! You are a superstar crafter!xx