*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Saturday 30 August 2008

Another Award!

I have to thank the super talented Kim for this fabby award! How cool is this?!
I would like to pass this on to everyone on my blog list, you are the people who inspire me, and you are the people I consider as my friends! And if you're not on my blog list then you've probably been lurking on my blog and not leaving a comment, so don't be shy, lets be friends lol!! If you're on my blog list then pick up this award from me and leave a comment here, I'd like everyone who hasn't already got it to pick it up!!

Love Becky xx

2 comments:

Jill said...

congrats on your award Becky, you so deserve it Jill x

Chrissie said...

Congratulations on your award Becky it's very well deserved as your creations are just lovely. I so enjoy visiting you.