*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Sunday 27 July 2008

Wylde Women Award!

Wow! I have to thank Bev, Tracy, Holly, Tracie, Louly and Beth for this fantastic award!
The rules:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (
http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Well, how could I possibly choose a few wonderful women for this award? You are all wonderful so I nominate you all!!
Love Becky xx

1 comment:

Louly said...

Oh Becky you're so darn popular! I've just given you another one! Well it'll be there in few minutes when I click pubish post anyway.
You asked about more coloured images and guess what? You prompted me to do it! I've been very busy colouring so watch this space!