*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Dinky Dots - Lulu Missing AJ!

I have to say a huge thank you to Alison as I got a gorgeous package in the post this morning containing loads of new Dinky Dots stamps (available really soon!) I couldn't wait to have a play and started stamping as soon as the envelope was open! I stamped 'Lulu Sitting' onto watercolour paper and coloured her with Distress Inks. She looked so thoughtful and sat perfectly on this patterned paper by K & Co. With a huge space to fill I suddenly had a bright idea to give her a thought bubble, and into this thought bubble I put a shrunk image of Lulu and AJ 'The Kiss' using shrink plastic. I finally added a Penny Black sentiment and some Prima flowers.
Hope everyone has had a great day!
Love Becky xx

12 comments:

Alison said...

OMG!!!!! this is stunning Becky. I love it. Now I would never have thought of doing that you clever girl. The papers are fab too. Have a lovely evening.

Arline said...

This is gorgeous Becky!! What a good idea!! Can't wait to get some of these stamps!! Beautiful Becky as always!!xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Becky that is such a cool card what a fantastic idea. Jac x

Scotty Watson said...

Awesome card Becky, I wish I had come up with that idea when I was drawing them ;) This is a fantastic idea. I especially like the skin tones on lulu!

darcy48 said...

love these new stamps becky they are fab love them

SueHart said...

Hi Becky
Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while.
Lovely card and the stamps are just stunning. xx

nessy said...

just stunning becky!! great new stamps ~ sure you will enjoy playing with them!!
love the photo of you and dylan!!
vanessa xx

Sammi said...

such a great idea and such a lovely layout! ANOTHER fab card Becky!!

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Hi becky, Love the little shrink plastic lulu & AJ!
hugs Kate xx

WeirdCat said...

Am so jealous that you have the real life stamps, I can't wait, this card is lovely and an inspired piece of shrink art!!
ruth

ella bella said...

OMG Becky what a fabulous idea and such a stunning card, Tracy x

Sue Shaw said...

You are so clever - what a fab use of these stamps.
Brilliant card - love it.
Sue. x