*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Sunday 8 June 2008

Tilda Fat Pages

Here are some fat book pages which I have made for a swap on Craft Swap Forum, the idea is that you make 19 pages 4" x 4" and you leave the top left corner free so the people who receive them can put a hole there and attach a ring to create a fat book!! So I am so looking forward to receiving 19 pages from my fellow Tilda addicts on the list (including my Sista Joy!) For these pages I used Tilda from the shabby chic range and I coloured her with distress inks. The flowers with the writing are new from Prima, they are gorgeous!! I got mine from Cuddly Buddly!
By the way, I've not updated my blog for so long!! I was held hostage at my workplace all weekend and they've only just released me with good behaviour! :0)
Love Becky xx

3 comments:

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

I love these pages! The colours are great and the image is so cute! :-)

ella bella said...

these are gorgeous i love them all :)

Joy said...

Hi Sis' I'd be happy to receive anyone of those fab Tildas I love them all xx