My entry for the challenge over at Tilda & Co is a little late this week, but I've been having a good think of what to make that's 'None Card'. I finally found the answer today when I picked up my address book (which I call my 'addy' book) and knew I had found the project for the challenge. It had quite a masculine cover, all maps and atlas', so I'm really pleased with how feminine it looks now! I covered the book with Hannah K & Co paper (using PVA glue) and then cut the letters out after tracing over my letter stencils. I used one of the new Shabby Chic Tilda stamps (from a swap off Cathy) and coloured her with distress inks. I think Cathy stamped onto watercolour paper because the inks went on beautifully! I finally added blooms and ribbon and my addy book is complete! Just thinking what else I can alter now!
Lots of Love, Becky xx