*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday, 25 June 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge - Circles

The DT over at My Time to Craft were given some Cute Companion's stamps to play with this week, kindly donated by Crafter's Companion. I stamped my little mouse onto some gorgeous blue fabric effect paper (also from CC) and paper-pieced her dress. The sentiment is also part of the stamp set as well as the rose which I placed in the mouse's hand. The papers were freebies from a magazine and the flowers are Prima. I actually have the Cute Companions CD rom which has backgrounds ready to print off to use in conjunction with the stamps. I was kicking myself after I had made the card, I suppose that's what comes with having too much stash, you forget what you have got lol!!
If you join in the challenge this week you have a chance of winning a pot of Crafter's Companion glitter (there is 1 pot for 4 winners) perfect for those Christmas Cards or to add a bit of sparkle to your projects!
Thanks for looking as always! I'm off now to look for some blog candy to give away! I love giving things away, good job I'm not a businesss lol!!
Love Becky xx

6 comments:

All Pink girl said...

wow what an adorble card ,love the stamp and the colours you have used ,Dawnxx

Alison said...

Stunning card Becky. just discovered this challenge, lol where have I been.

Diane said...

Awww what a cute stamp and your card is awesome!!!

Kate T said...

Lovely card Becky, love the mouse so cute!

Jill said...

what a gorgeous card, it's so cute Love it Jill x

Cathy said...

Stunning card - love the circles and stitching. The mouse image is so cute!
Hugs
Cathy xx