*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 17 June 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge - Buttons and Buckles

The challenge this week over at My Time to Craft is Buttons and Buckles. I didn't have a buckle until a big bumper pack of chipboard shapes and papers arrived which I had ordered from Create and Craft so that was very handy! This card reminds me of surfing! Tilda just needs a surf board!! I coloured Tilda with distress inks and did loads of doodling around the paper panels. I sewed the buttons onto the card and stitched the flower stem. The buckle is a chipboard shape threaded through a piece of ribbon.
Thanks for looking, please come and join in the fun if you have time!
Love Becky xx

7 comments:

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous Becky. I love all the details.
Hugs
CAthy xx

Alison said...

Fab card, love the zesty colours.

Rach said...

Brilliant card Becky...great doodling..and fab details.
Hugs RAch.x

ella bella said...

another stunning card Becky love all the detail, all your cards are stunning you are very talented :) x

cats whiskers said...

Becky this is lovely, I adore the colours and your embellishments, is this a blog challenge or a forum.
Hugs Jacqui xx

Sue Shaw said...

Cute - love the stitching! Great colours.
Sue. x

Becky said...

My Time to Craft is a Challenge Blog and everyone is welcome to join, there are always great prizes to be won too!
Thanks for everyones kind comments!
Love Becky xx