*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 3 June 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge - Brads and Eyelets

The theme at My Time to Craft this week is brads and eyelets (if you don't have eyelets then just use brads). All the design team were sent a Bootiful Stamp each, I got 'Party Maggie' isn't she adorable!? I stamped here onto patterned paper and paper pieced her together and then highlighted areas with distress inks and a white gel pen. I mounted her onto pretty patterned paper and added lots of flowers (I was thinking flower power!) In total I used 2 eyelets and 8 brads! A little bit extravagant I know, but at least it meets the criteria of the challenge! :0)
Bootiful stamps are available from Aunty's Store, or make a card for the challenge and you are in with a chance of winning one!
The weather has turned gloomy today and so has Dylan's mood! I can feel a fun day coming on :0) Love Becky xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiyas becky love your card!! you really have a way with colours,just great!!!!!!!!!!! xx jo xx

Cathy said...

Fantastic card Becky - I love the colours and all those flowers!
I have bitten the bullet and put a card in for your challenge - might just be going challenge mad - but I had to try out my new Sugar Nellies!!
Your birthday card is in the post - sorry its very late!!! Hope you like it.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Scott Franson Photography said...

Hi Becky, I got my amazing blog candy yesterday and wanted to tell you thank you again! I love it all.
Claudia

Joy said...

Wowee! a fab card Becky xx