*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Monday 9 June 2008

Dottie's World challenge - Stripes and Stitching

Juliet has set a lovely challenge this week over at Dottie's World which is to incorporate stripes and stitching with the Dottie and George downloads. I downloaded the new Christmas downloads last night and was like a child in a sweet shop, especially when I saw the coloured images and backgrounds, they are beautiful! For my card I used Christmas Tree Dottie from the coloured downloads and enhanced the tree decorations with crystal lacquers to make them shiny! The sentiments are also from he downloads! I used some christmas stripey paper from my paper stash and did some faux stitching. The flowers are new from Prima, I love the ones with writing on them!
I will also enter this card for Fab's Big Christmas Challenge, I only need to make another and I've made all 5 for the month!!
Love Becky xx

11 comments:

Juliet said...

I absolutely love this card Becky, fabulous papers, colours and stitching, and a great idea to highlight the image too! Thanks for taking part, Julietxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Becky, arent those precoloured images great?!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Great card - the colours are fab!
I'm loving the Christmas collection!

Louly said...

Oh how sweet! I love this card Becky, but then I love ALL your cards!

Sue Shaw said...

Becky - great card - funny image and love the sentiment.
Sue. x

nic_d said...

Very cute card, Becky! I like the red and lime green together.

Karen Mortensen said...

Gorgeous!! I love it!

Sammi said...

What a lovely card!! again :)

Jo said...

yet another stunning card Becky. Love it to bits

Cathy said...

Fab card - I love this Dottie. Great matching papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Nicola said...

Great card,love the colours!! Great layout!! welldone.
Nicola.xx