*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 27 May 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Pockets

The challenge this week is 'pockets'. I just had to use William for this challenge, I love the little catapult in his pocket! I coloured him in with Distress Inks and used K & Co Hannah papers again. I also added a pocket in the bottom left corner and added a 'you are loved' sentiment on the tag. The 'D' is for Daddy and Dylan, I think this will be OH's Father's Day card!
The prize this week for one lucky person is a set of these gorgeous Men's Retro stamps kindly donated by Tanda Stamps, why not come and join in the fun?
Lots of love Becky xx

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Fab card - I love William and you have coloured him really well. Liking the papers too (added to my wish list!!).
Hugs
Cathy xx