*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Monday 30 May 2011

Hello...

Hello there!! Does anyone read my blog anymore?? If not I'll just talk to myself he he!!



Since I last posted I haven't been doing a lot of crafting, but I just got the new Cricut Expression 2 so I thought I may start sharing what I make on my blog. Here are my first attempts... I did the snowmen first, then the monsters and the cats today, I've done multiples of each as it's quicker this way... they are very time consuming and you definitely wouldn't want to get paid on piece work but they are fun to make non the less...







And I forgot that I needed to get some birthday cards for OH's family (yes I have been buying them!!) so I whipped up these really fast. OH was really taken with these... he liked the simplicity!!




Thanks for looking... I'll try not to leave it 3 months until my next post lol!



xx

17 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
nice to see you back, great snow men n critters, fab cards, sue,x

Nicki said...

The birthday cards look fab.. I know where to come when i need any...lol

Lisa Jane said...

Helloooo - lovely to see you ! Hope you are well.
Love the little characters .. soo cute
Lisa x

Bubbles said...

WooHoo some loveliness for us to see!! Loving the toppers Becky, the monster is so much fun and the cat is a cutie, glad you are having fun with your new toy!!
Loving the FF cards!
Joanne x

cheryl said...

oh great to see you back hun those characters are great so cute and love the birthday cards they are great hugs cheryl xxxx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Hey glad to see you're still around and crafting x
These are very cute x
Take care xx
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Liz McGuire, said...

Ahh, so there you are! These look fab, looking forward to seeing more,

Liz x

MagsB said...

Welcome back!! What sweet cards, I love those gorgeous bears! Looking forward to see what you do with the snowmen and monsters!!

luv, Mags x

Katherine said...

Hello Becky! Cute cards and i love that little kitty! Can have it? :)

nessy said...

hello becky ~i`m here ~oh these are such fun ~love the monster!! cute cards too!
vanessa xx

Berry said...

Hello Becky nice to see you back love your cute cricut characters hugs Rebekah xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi becky great to see your blogging again too, great to have mine up and running again. Love what you done with your new cricut your a lucky girl bet you love it!!!can't wait to see what else you make. Really glad you liked your birthday card and thanks so much for your kind comment you left on my blog.talk soon hugs from Lisa

Riet said...

So gorgeous Becky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Arline said...

Hi hun

Just doing some blog hopping! Love your simplistic cards and your Cricut monsters, cats and snowmen are soooo cute! Will have to pop round and have a play if I'm allowed...pretty please!!

Hugs
Arline
xx

Crafty Lynz said...

hello! bit late but i'm still reading lol

fab makes xx

Anonymous said...

wow love what you did with your cricut expression2 you are lucky i only have the baby cricut but i still love it! Great to see you crafting again xx jo xx

Linzi said...

Becky those cricut creations are so cute!!!!
<3
xxx