*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Friday 30 October 2009

Another Whiff of Joy Card...

This is a just because card really... it's another of the Whiff of Joy stamps which didn't get used last Christmas, I had an idea to try to go through all my stamps and try to make a card a day with them (not always easy though with a job and a child, but I'll try!)

I coloured the image again with pencils and added a beautiful glitter frame which I've had forever! The great thing about organising your crafting stash is that you get to use all your neglected bits and bobs (you'll never find them in the back of a drawer will you lol!!)

So that's my card, off to print off some digi images to make some more cards so should hopefully be updating my blog again soon!

Love Becky xx

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Ahh Becky, what a lovely card. Lovely bright colours and the image is just gorgeous. I think my craftroom is due for a sort out, I wonder what I might find, haha.
Speak soon.
Love Sandra xx

Poppy said...

lovely card, great image.
poppy

LOUISE said...

Awesome card Backy, so beautifully coloured. Hope you are well. Lou x

Emma said...

Beautiful card, the image is gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x

Shelly said...

Great card! I love this image of the snow people...and the looks really look great, so festive!
Shelly :)