*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Monday 14 September 2009

Sketch and Stash and Cute Daisy May Challenges

Hi Everyone! I hope you've all enjoyed a lovely weekend and are now feeling refreshed for the week ahead! Today is the time for another sketch at Sketch and Stash and the Design Team have really enjoyed working with the sketch, we hope you will too!

For my card I decided to use one of my new Pollycraft stamps which are to be released next Monday, I have used one of the Sharing Christmas Sherbet stamps and my neglected stash is my HOTP papers which I'm slowly working through!


I love using the white card candy from Craftwork Cards as snow, I think this is going to be my 'thing' for Christmas cards this year!!

And the challenge this week at Cute Daisy May is to make a Baby card, and what great timing because Linnie has released the most adorable baby sheet of images and I used one of those images (it's sheet 95) can't quite believe that Linnie now has over 100 image sheets to choose from!!

You may recognise the papers, they're the same as the ones I used for my Christmas Card! Last week I organised my crafting supplies and at last I know where everything is which was great because I got to find the little 'baby' stamp which I'd had for ages and finally got round to using!!

It goes without saying that the DT examples for both of the challenges are outstanding so why not check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Not long now until I can reveal some exciting news... I'm just about ready to burst lol!!

Love Becky xx

14 comments:

Anne said...

Both gorgeous cards as usual Becky. News .... do tell! Hugs x

Chrissie said...

Two more fabulous creations Becky!
I don't know why you've been neglecting those papers, they look scrummy to me!

cats whiskers said...

SDtunning creations again Becky love that little baby card he is so sweet
Hugs Jacqui x

Cathy said...

Fab cards Becky - Sherbert looks gorgeous on her candy stick!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Becky
Wendy x

Victoria said...

beautiful work love the sketch can't wait to play later

nessy said...

2 gorgeous cards becky ~ love the sketch!! must join in .... did i hear news ... will be on the edge of my seat!!
vanessa xx

Beccy said...

Gorgeous cards Becky - some lovely colours and images - the new stamps look great and Linnies baby is super cute.

All agog waiting for your news!

Beccy x

Marley said...

thanks for your lovely comment Becky.. really appreciate it! your cards are very beautifull! love the soft colours you have used.. think i'm gonna be a follower!! xxx Marley

Jill said...

2 absolutely stunning cards Becky, and thank you for another wonderful sketch, I really don't know how you do it! thank you so much for your lovely comments on my colouring ohh you make me blush hugs Jill xx
ps can't wait to hear your good news x

cheryl said...

2 great cards.great sketch too have just finsihed my card using this sketch too love cheryl xxxx

LOUISE said...

Two amazing cards Becky. Love the use of the same papers, but with two totally different themes. Loving the Card Candy as snowflakes. Hope you are well. Lou x

Emma said...

Morning Becky
Gorgeous cards, love the images and colours.
Hope you don't burst before sharing your news!!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Both are beautiful especially like the CDM card!