*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Pollycraft Stamps Available Now! And Some Cards Using Them...

Today I am sharing some cards which I've made with the new Pollycraft Stamps... Paula has brought the release date forward to today and I placed my order at 6.30 this morning so I didn't miss out lol!!

Last week I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to play with 2 of the stamps and here are the cards I made...

This card uses 'Christmas Pixies- Beauty' and I have coloured the little Pixie with Pro Markers and then used some Crystal Lacquers for a bit of shine, it takes a while to colour the holly but it's so therapeutic!!


My next card uses 'Sharing Christmas Sherbet - Candy Cane'. When I made this card the topper was originally on patterned paper, but it looked so busy that I decided to just place the topper on a plain card, I like this minimal look!

And my last card uses 'Christmas Pixies - Beauty' again... I stamped the Pixie with Adirondack ink and then did a colour wash over the image with a wet paint brush to soften the ink, I then filled in the image gently with Distress Inks for a subtle colour wash effect... this is my attempt at a Vintage style card!!

Thanks for looking once again... I've been scrapbooking this morning... haven't done any in ages so I'm really enjoying it!!

Love Becky xx

8 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Lovely cards and beautiful cute stamps hun, your colouring brings them to life
Hugs Jacqui x

cheryl said...

how super cute are these beaetuiful colouring love cheryl xxxxx

pinky said...

Excellent job, you have showcased them beautifully.
Pinky

Wendy said...

Lovely cards as always Becky
Wendy x

Bubbles said...

Wow Becky you were on the ball there, 6.30am I was still tucked up in bed lol!!!
All 3 cards are just gorgeous, all so different, my fave is the middle one, the mimimal look looks good.
Hope Dylan is looking forward to starting school soon, bless him. Hollie has been no problem at all, she has been staying and having her packed lunch this week and has been eating it all much to my surprise!
Joanne x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Becky wonderful cards and lovely stamps will have to go and check them out. Wow you was fast placing your order at 6.30am enjoy them when they arrive.

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous cards Becky, they are all lovely. You certainly have been a busy lady, where do you find the time? Lou x

Jill said...

beautiful cards as always Becky, I love the image, I think the middle one is my absolute fav hugs Jill xx