*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Thursday 3 September 2009

Pollycraft Challenge Cards

Here are some cards I've made for challenges, all the cards use images available from Pollycraft.
My first card is for the Pollycraft Challenge where the theme is 'Animals' this fortnight...

I've used a cute Pollycraft Kitty Butterfly from the 'Animal Scribbles' range, I love these cute kitties!! I'll have more kitty cards to share tomorrow! I cut out all the flowers and decoupaged them around the image.

My next card is for the Dare U2 Digi Stamp challenge where the theme is a recipe, 1 ribbon, 2 papers and 3 flowers...

This time I have used 'Ginger Sweet' and papers from the DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack.

My next card is for the sketch at Friday Sketchers...

I'm not sure about this card, I think it's too cluttered, it uses a 'Ginger Sassy' image.

And my last card is for the Secret Crafter Challenge where they have the theme 'Flights of Fancy' they would like to see wings of some sort...

I used a 'Twiddly Wings Bunches' image and a tag which I've had forever!!

There is also some gorgeous Pollycraft candy on offer at the mo... there are 5 prizes to be won including stamps and vouchers! Check it out here with some exciting news too!

Love Becky xx

10 comments:

Poppy said...

wow you have been busy, love those twiddly wings.
poppy

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Becky, wow hunny you have been so busy with such gorgeous makes, i am loving them all! hugs Linda x

Jill said...

aww Becky, how do you make everyone so gorgeous, I love the papers and images and all the extra little touches and details. Ohh I'm so excited about your parcel arriving I will be stalking the postie lol hugs Jill xx

darcy48 said...

Hello Becky lovely cards love the cat one especially mammy arlinex

HC said...

I love your images, and use of coloutful <3

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Becky.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Hi Becky, a lovely selection of cards and all of them are so pretty with such sweet images. Gorgeous papers and embellies you have used! Thanks for joining us at SCSC & DU2DS this week :) Donna x

cheryl said...

wow you have been busy brilliant cards all have great images and fab designs love cheryl xx

Larissa said...

Wow these cards are all really lovely! I love the colours from the first card! The layout on your second card is really lovely.
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Emma said...

Another collection of gorgeous cards, all stunning.
Emma x