*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Monday 24 August 2009

Cute Daisy May, Spoon Full of Sugar and Colour Create Challenges!

Hi Everyone! I hope that you all had a great weekend, mine went quickly which was good because I was working, so I'm having a lazy Monday before I get ready to do the shopping and then it's the dreaded housework to tackle!!

Today is Cute Daisy May time and our challenge this week is a colour combo of Blue and Green, there is also a DT call on at the moment if you fancy joining us and having the opportunity of working with Linnie's fabulously cute images!! Here is the card I made for the challenge...

I couldn't resist this little kitty so I decided to use her for my card, she is from Sheet 40 and I coloured her with ProMarkers and glitter. The rest of my items were very old items from my stash which were waiting to be used up so I decided to try to create a little scene with them!!

My next card is for the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge which is 'Travel', I'm a bit late posting my card as the new challenge starts tomorrow oops!!! For my travel I decided on this super cute image from the Twiddly Wings collection at Pollycraft...


I used papers and the sentiment from a neglected K&Co paper pad which I've had for a few years, I've used it lots of times but the trouble is that there's just so much of it to use up lol!! For a change I decided to colour the image with Twinkling H2Os I have done a close up below so you can see the sparkle...

It looks so pretty when it hits the light!!

And my final card is for the Colour Create challenge this fortnight where the colours are blue, sand, silver and black and I made this card using a sweet Popcorn Bear image...

I coloured Popcorn again using Twinkling H2Os but this time I went for more of a colour washed effect as I think it suits his fur better than the colour being solid (if you see what I mean lol?!?)
The papers on my card are from a DCWV Pocket Full of Posies pad which I've only just started using and it's so pretty and sparkly I think you'll see it on lots of cards in the future!!
Well... that's it for now, I'd better get off and do the shopping!!
Thanks for looking once again!!
Love Becky xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards Becky
Ann x

CraftyC said...

All so cute Becky but I love the 1st card, that image is adorable!
Clairex

Unknown said...

wow!! amazing cards...
Thanks for sharing...

--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Deanne said...

Great job with the Colour Create colors! The coloring on your image looks fantastic!

xx-Deanne

Wendy said...

Great cards love that little kitten
Wendy x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful cards Becky, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous designs and detail!

Hugs Linda

Linnie said...

amazing work as always becky
luv
linniexxx

cheryl said...

wow stunning set of cards hun the images are just so super cute love cheryl xxx

LOUISE said...

Hi Becky, hope you are well. You have been busy since I last visited, and you have created some lovely cards. Hope to get back on track soon, and will be able to visit more often. Keep well, Lou x

Maria Therese said...

beautiful cards!

Chrissie said...

These are so cute Becky! I like the look of your glittery H2Os.
You're certainly going through a 'sparkly' phase at the moment aren't you sweetie?

cats whiskers said...

Busy again dear and 3 stunners you have come up with of course Popcorn has to be my fav and you have coloured him perfectlt dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Di said...

Hiya Becky, this card is sooo cute !love your colouring and the little scene you have created. Thanks for joining Colour Create this week.

Hugs DI xxx