*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Thursday 22 May 2008

My First Award!

Woo Hoo! I got my first blog award yesterday and I was given it twice! What a great birthday prezzie! Thanks so much to Sue (supermum) and Tracie, you girls are just fabby and have made my day!!
Well, I have to give it to 3 people now and it's quite hard as I've been clicking around blogs and most people have them, but I'm nominating 3 talented ladies who I don't think have it, and if you do then you can have it again lol!
So I pick...
Jo (Kinglake),
Alison SBS 17
Nic SBS 17
Love Becky xx

3 comments:

Alison said...

Thank you Becky how sweet. Congrats on your first award.

Diane said...

Congrats on your award!!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww thanx becky and congrats on your award.hope you had a fab b/day xx jo xx