My SBS Ev has tagged me, I now have to divulge 6 facts about myself, well...
1. I collect teddy bears, new and old, my oldest is a 1950's Chiltern bear who I call Darcy!
2. I have watched every episode of Big Brother since it started and can't wait until June 5th!
3. I love 'The Snowman' I have the DVD which I watch throuh the year (!) and usually get little nick-nacks for christmas like ornaments, soft toys and snow globes!
4. When I was little I found over 60 pips in a grapefruit and my mum wrote to the Guiness Book of Records. They said they had only had 2 other entries in the category (not enough for it to go in the book) but mine was the highest!!!
5. I was a keen table tennis player at juniour school. My greatest achievement was winning all my games in the county final and coming home with the trophy!!
6. Incase you hadn't noticed I have an addiction to rubber stamps and I've probably got well over 500 of them (mostly unmounted).
If you are reading this and fancy a go consider yourself tagged!
Love Becky xx