*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Friday, 9 May 2008

A Few Cards Made Last Night...


I didn't feel like stamping last night so I got out my neglected 'instant topper' box and had a play. The top 2 cards were made using PaperMania products which I got for my birthday last year (that's nearly a whole year ago and I've finally used them up!) and the bottom 2 were made using vintage images, the one on the left was an image from a 12 x 12 scrapbook page with lots of old food adverts on and the images on the right are from a HOTP stack.
The weather has turned here, it's raining now but it still feels very warm, maybe we will be in for a storm later???
Thanks for looking Becky xx

16 comments:

louise said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the vintage one made from the scrapbooking paper, really cute.

nic_d said...

I really like the card with the flowers!

Ella Bella said...

gorgeous cards, love the vintage look and how cute is the jungle one, have a lovely weekend :) x

nessy said...

my , you have been so busy ~all those cards!! wow!! love them all!!
have a great weekend ,yes it is really muggy!!
vanessa xx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Wow. four lovely cards, all so different!

Kylie...Perth, Western Australia said...

I really like the flowers...they look great. K

Marcie said...

Wow, you've been busy! Great cards, the flowers one is my favourite!

traciejane said...

Hi Becky, hope you are well. These are gorgeous cards, love the vintage one - fabulous work. Its stormy here too, hope the sun come out tomorrow - have a lovely sunday :-)x

Alison said...

Lovely selection of cards.

Supermum said...

Hi Becky
Great cards, some really lovely ideas.
Sue.x

sulie said...

Wow, Becky! All your cards are so pretty: I love the details.

My Paper World said...

They are great Becky! xx

Sue said...

Busy girl!! They're all gorgeous- love the vintagey ones. xx

Cathy said...

Wow - you've been a busy bunny!! I love the animals card and the flower one - great colours.
I am sorry I missed you off my SBS roll - you are now duly addded and I will bee visiting regularly to see what you are doing.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Bee said...

lovely cards - it's nice to have a change sometimes isn't it.

xx

Joy said...

Love those vintagy ones with the HOTP papers xx