*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Sunday 25 May 2008

Fab's Big Christmas Challenge!

As it's the 25th today (and only 7 months to Christmas!) I thought I would make a card for Fab's Big Christmas Challenge! I love this stamp and it was an absolute bargain, it was in a set of 4 for the amazing price of £4 from Create and Craft! I coloured it in with markers and added glitter over the blue pen. I added a sentiment 'Snowmen melt your heart' and some gems (supposed to look like snow balls!) The papers are K & Co. This is quite a classic looking card for me, not as cluttered as my normal look! (I must have been in a 'tidy' mood!)
Thanks for looking, hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend.
Becky xx

9 comments:

tracie said...

fabulous xmas card Becky, love the snowman stamp and what a bargain. Love the papers and gems, I too have been in that mood today - simple cards are just as fun and elegant too :-)x

*Sally* said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it especially the fine attention to detail, like round the edges. Great stuff!

Bev said...

Love your card, the colours are gorgeous!!

Bunny B said...

That's adorable! I love it!!

Fab said...

Lovely card, I simply adore snowmen and the colours you've picked are just right ! Thanks for playing the challenge. Fab X

Cathy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card - fab image and a bargain!!
Love the papers - very stylish and elegant card.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Phree said...

Such a cute card, love the sentiment!

Sue Shaw said...

Never to early to start Christmas cards - love the image!
Sue. x

Kath Stewart said...

Wow fab card Becky and I love this Snowman family image