*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Monday 21 April 2008

PIF from Tracie!


I received this gorgeous PIF (pass it forward) from Tracie's Pink Angel blog, thank you Tracie! It's gorgeous!! So following on it is my turn to do a PIF, so the first 3 people to post a comment on this post will receive some PIF from me (stamped images, flowers, brads, ribbon etc), then you do exactly the same as I've done here when you receive your PIF from me, hope this is clear enough.
Hugs Becky xxx

3 comments:

Janean Campbell said...

I'm new to your blog but would love to play..Is this PIF still an option?

mousekemom said...

Soooo adorable! I must find out where you get those sweet Tildas! I saw them on Traci's site too...

Becky said...

Hi girls
Please click on my profile and use the email link to send me your addresses :0)