*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 1 April 2008

My Time to Craft - Furry Friends


It was my turn to pick the challenge this week and I chose Furry Friends because I just love all creatures great and small! I made a scrapbook page of my ginger tom Hendrix whilst he was beginning one of his many naps. I used some gorgeous ATD scrapbook papers from the Paws and Claws collection and added some blooms, wire, brads and ribbon as well as a 'Very Sleepy' message created with Doodlebug clear stamps and Doodlebug rub-ons.
Thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

nessy said...

how do they do that -sleep stood up?
love the page layout and colours you have chosen!!
vanessa xx

tracie said...

gorgeous LO Becky, I love the colours and your furry little friend is lovely.. very sleepy - bless, reminds me of my old cat :-)x