*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 16 April 2008

I used to be good at drawing... post #2



I have refined the sketch I did yesterday and have called her Emily. I have had a play with the image and have made a card, I think it's an improvement on yesterday's card and thankfully my drawings are improving! I think her features still need softening a bit, I think she needs more of a smile, a smaller chin and less pointy ears! I have done another drawing today called Hannah with teddy but I will leave that until another day because I want to get back to my stamps. By the way, all of my drawings are completely original, I start by drawing a real person from a magazine to get the outline and then completely change it. For example, Emily started out as a baby of about 8 months of age!


Thanks for looking, Becky xx

No comments: