*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Friday 25 April 2008

Fab's Big Christmas Challenge


I have just found this challenge so I'm a bit late (but better late than never!) I think I will stick with the safe option of making a card every month, rather than numerous cards to represent the month (4 cards for April etc), well... I have joined in late! For this card I used last years Dovecraft christmas papers, see D's sentiment stamps and a cute little Maggie Sugar Nellie stamp. I added a bit of wire and ribbon for decoration!

Happy Christmas in April!
Becky xx

11 comments:

nessy said...

what a lovely fun ,bright card for xmas!! i`ve just done my first card for this challenge ~ it`s nice to see the xmas papers again!!
vanessa xx

Fab said...

Hi Becky, you're not late but just in time for April Challenge...your cards will be shown in the gallery on the 24th of May ! Thanks for playing your cards are gorgeous !

ella bella said...

wow gorgeous card love the way the inside is as stunning as the front, beautiful work :)

CraftyC said...

Hi Becky,
Love your christmas cards, have a great weekend!!
Clairexx

Alison said...

Gorgeous Becky.

tracie said...

Becky these are absolutley gorgeous I love that you decorate the inside too, its so effective - think I might give it a go. Glad you joined in with Fab's challenge - I really had fun making mine in April :-)x

Sue Shaw said...

Great 'fun' Christmas cards. Really lovely.
sue. x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what au fun card.
no matter when your cards will be shown.. i loved to look at them

Samantha Esqueda said...

Wow- Can't believe you are working on Christmas already!

Great job- these are wonderful!

Joy said...

Christmas in April! Fantastic! love it! fab insert xx

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card Becky with trad colours but so modern