*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Two More Bellas Today!






I've gone Bella mad! Here are 2 more cards that I've made. The first card was made using a DCWV card stack 'thinking of you' which has the card, flowery paper, flower and sentiment in it. I coloured Bella in with inexpensive pencils and did some faux stitching around the oval which I cut out from a stencil. For the second card I also coloured Bella in with pencils and used a template for the shape around Bella. I then added gem stones in the corners. On this card I used my Bazzil Stitch'z template and sewed in blue ribbon for a different look to floss. I added a 'friends' stamp by Studio g (one of the inexpensive clear stamp packs £1.49) and added a few blooms with bling brads!

Hope you like, thanks for all the lovely comments, keep them coming xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Bella :-) xxxxxx