*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Friday 7 March 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Flowers


Here is my card for this week's challenge on the brilliant My Time To Craft Blog (thanks Kate, Wendy and Lesley for a fab blog) http://www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
It's the first time I've joined in a challenge but I think it may turn out to be the first of many!
I made this card last night and used the free paper pack which comes with this month's Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine. I don't always like the papers but this month's are really bright and fresh! I used a combination of green and pink papers (I like these colours together) and added a large red flower (also from paper pack) to tie in the red dots on the pink paper. I then added a stamped image of the Penny Black stamp 'Snuggle Buddy' which I coloured with glimmer chalks and a Penny Black 'happy birthday' sentiment. I finally added black doodling to the paper panels and added a few cut out flowers randomly over the card.
Hope you like xxx

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful card becky - thanks for doing our challenge this week xxx

Jo said...

Sooo cute :o)

Kate T said...

Love it!