*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Saturday 1 March 2008

Mum's Tag Book




As promised here are some pictures of the tag book that I made my mum for Mother's day. The chipboard tag book was from Scrapz and I used Basic Grey papers, prima flowers and adirindack paint dabbers in green. I also used some swirly Doodlebug stamps and highlighted round it with a white sakura pen, I like the effect it gave to the stamping on the green paint (see top of tags). I will let you know what my mum thinks of it when I speak to her tomorrow. My OH and Dylan have made me a card (so I am told) so I can't wait to see what they have created!

Well, I'm off to watch the Eurovision programme to see what rubbish we are entering this year (in my humble opinion no one can top Scooch- yes I know they were cheesy but that's what Eurovision is all about!)

Enjoy youselves, until next time xx

No comments: